UNIVERSITY PHILOSOPHY, VISION, MISSION AND GOAL
“Total human development with appropriate competencies”
“A premier and globally competitive university”
“Provides relevant quality instruction, research and extension”
“ To lead in transforming human resources into productive self-reliant citizens and responsible leaders”
Mission of the Institute
The Institute shall become the University’s leading academic unit in the promotion of environmental protection, an advocate for the conservation of natural resources and energy through functional, instruction, research, extension and production.
Vision of the Institute
Ecological Sustainability in Rurban Environment for an Improved Quality of Life
Objectives of the Institute
- To foster environmental literacy among internal and external community stakeholders;
- To develop environmental activities/projects that would redound to benefit the environment through functional research and extension works.
- To produce committed and responsible environmental specialist imbued with moral, social and cultural values and with deep concern in the protection of the environment and in the conservation of natural resources.
Goals of the Institute
- To disseminate advanced knowledge and skills in environmental science;
- To produce professionals with high level of environmental awareness and with deep concern for sustainable society.
- To develop research-oriented professionals, extension workers and entrepreneurship.